American Quality Accreditation Institute is a nationally and internationally recognized, nongovernmental, independent, limited company. AQAI operates voluntary accreditation services.
American Quality Accreditation Institute is an independent, international accreditation body and non-profitable board responsible for providing accreditation for Certification bodies/ Agencies in the fields of Management system certifications, Training Organizations, Inspection bodies, Testing and Calibration bodies. AQAI Accreditation demonstrates the impartiality, competence and independence of these organizations. AQAI does not perform certification.
AQAI is Independent, Impartial organization formed to help certification and third party inspection bodies/ agencies to improve their services at very competitive fees.
AQAI accreditation sends a clear message. It says your certification or inspection body can be counted on to perform its duties—in an authoritative and impartial way. It flags that you have been approved by an independent third-party as a professional body that acts with integrity when certifying or inspecting for conformity assessment.
Third-party accreditation is recognized around the world as the highest and most credible type a certification or inspection body can obtain.
benefits of accreditation
AQAI accreditation is internationally recognised. This symbol of assurance offers you many direct benefits.
- Highlights your competence and credibility.
- Confirms you are independent and impartial.
- Gives you international recognition with the international accreditation organisations AQAI has formal arrangements with.
- Enables you to benchmark ongoing performance against relevant standards.
- Informs your clients you have meet the highest level of assessment and professionalism in the industry.
- Flags your ability to meet mandatory regularly requirements.
- Strengthens your ability to compete overall.
Accreditation throughout the market chain is increasingly important. The business world we live in is growing quickly and is highly complex with many inspectors and certifiers operating without accreditation. This is risky for all players, right through to the ultimate consumer.
Without accreditation there is no certainty that goods and services can be depended upon. On the other hand, accreditation provides certainty in a world where standardisation and certification are an integral part of the global economy. And it supports trade and commerce.
AQAI offers accreditation for these themes to support government, industry and the community to achieve their goals:
- business and innovation
- health and human services
- product certification
- food and biological systems